Saturday, August 27, 2011

Son of a bitch.

For anyone paying attention to that son of a bitch that's stalking me, he's uploaded another video on his YouTube account. Really, I don't understand the point of cryptic videos with creepy music playing in the background. If you're trying to kill me, come do it. Don't fucking wait.

More than likely, he's trying to freak me out; except, that's pretty hard to do when I'm already paranoid over a faceless abomination!

He sent me the link to the video he just put up, with the message "There's more." I'm not sure what he's talking about - if there's another video on the way, or there's more in the video. (Click here to see the video)

The weird part is, I think this video is talking to the anonymous comment I got yesterday talking about how I ran away from some monster when I was a kid. In retrospect, it was a bit of a silly thing to say - I mean, really? You're going to say Slender Man was after me when I was little, but moving away from my childhood home in New York stopped him from watching me sleep? That's a bunch of bullshit, because if moving away from some place helped a person get away from him, I'm sure these Runners I keep reading about wouldn't have to be running at all.

I can't say at this point whether I like it that 'amiwhereallcry' is scaring off the trolls. I hate them both, you see.

Also, I'm not sure what the fuck the description means. It might be a song or something, but I haven't found anything that is even remotely interesting.

Anyways, I'll put up an update soon. I've been... busy. And before you ask, no, I haven't seen him.

Until next time.

- Art

6 comments:

  1. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The ones with the masks? They're imitating the Slenderman. Have any masked freaks been coming around lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the hobo with the painted face - which wasn't really a mask, so I don't think that counts.

    The only mask I've 'seen' is the one in that video.

    I think the 'imitation' that the guy is talking about is referring to the Anonymous comment from last night (like I said in my above post...). But your theory is plausible, too.

    Though, I wouldn't really say these masked freaks are imitating Slender Man. They're more like "I'm gonna cut you" rather than "I'm gonna watch you without any eyes."

    Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How, exactly, does a hobo get a hold of face paint? It's pretty common for them to masks, from what I hear. Supposedly it helps distance them from who they used to be... or, on the other hand, helps them rationalize that what they're doing is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No clue. Next time I see him, I'll have to ask - after I break his leg, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he's amiwhereallcry, yeah, he's that bad.

    ReplyDelete