Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm not crazy.

At least, I don't think I'm crazy. Sure, seeing some monster that isn't supposed to exist might lead to questioning one's sanity... but what if one's friend just disappears off the face of the earth? 

I mentioned that in my last post - Charlie's gone. And for the past couple of days, I've been trying to find him (without much luck). One can figure "Well, the Slender Man got him, Art!" but I refuse to believe that. If I believe that, then I'll fully believe that this is real and not some fucked up dream.

There's just one small problem to all of this: I seem to be the only one that remembers Charlie.

You read that right, and it's not a joke. Everyone I've talked to over in his town doesn't remember him. Even his parents are clueless when I mention his name; they just look at me like I'm some sort of mental patient. I called up his girlfriend, too (I think I mentioned her before), and she has no idea who I am, or who Charlie is. 

It's almost like he was erased from existence, except for the times I mention him on this blog.

I'm scared now, and I don't know what the fuck is going on. Did I make Charlie up or something, or did that thing do this? Please, if someone has any information, contact me. 

Also, someone mentioned that there's another post up on here. Well, I've been unable to see it, so I don't know if they're screwing with me or not.

I'll try and make another post later today. Until next time...

- Arthur Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment