Monday, July 18, 2011

What the Hell?

Okay, this is going to be a shorter post than the others, but this is really important.

Charlie and I are planning on seeing The Deathly Hallows Part Two in an hour or so (yay for midnight showings, anyone?) and I jumped on to check if anyone had commented on my last post. Yeah, no one had - big surprise. And so Charlie wants to take a look at the blog since he hasn't followed it for about a week. He then proceeds to point out that the url for my blog is 'amiwhereallcry', which really freaks me out. The original url was blankspace32, not the name of some random guy trying to scare me.

I think Charlie did it, since he likes to try and freak me out. How he got into my blogger account, though, is a different matter. I mean, I guess it's possible for him to hack me. And I'd love to think that it's him rather than some troll...

I've changed all of my passwords just in case, though. If it isn't Charlie, I don't want this troll putting up posts on my blog, or sending out random e-mails to friends of mine.

Also, does anyone know how long the url has been 'amiwhereallcry'? If it has been there for a long time, I'm not sure I should change it.

Anyways, I'm off to see the wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment